ICALP-LICS-FSCD joint call for workshops
, and FSCD 2024
will be colocated in Tallinn from 8th to 13th of July.
We invite proposals for workshops on topics of interest to the ICALP, LICS, and FSCD conferences. Note that workshops for ICALP track B and LICS will be joint this year.
Proposals must be limited to three pages and should be submitted to email@example.com
. Proposals should include:
- Workshop's name and URL if already available or from previous years.
- A short scientific summary and justification of the proposed topic; this should include a discussion of the particular benefits of any topic related to ICALP track A/B, LICS, and FSCD conferences
- A list of workshop organizers with contact information
- The suggested affiliated conference (if the workshop can be attractive to more than one conference, please also mention that)
- Potential invited speakers (please specify their expected number and, if possible, tentative names)
- Procedures for selecting presentations (if you plan a call for contributed talks or papers followed by a selection procedure, the submission date should be scheduled after the affiliated conference's notification date, while the notification should take place before the early registration deadline)
- Plans for publication, if any (e.g. proceeding, journal special issue, etc.)
- Proposed format and agenda (e.g. in person only or also hybrid, paper presentations, tutorials, demo sessions)
- The proposed duration (e.g. 1/2, 1, 2 day(s))
- Expected number of participants, providing some data on previous years, if the workshop has already been organised in the past
- Any other relevant information and special wishes regarding the schedule (e.g. time closeness/overlapping to a precise conference, workshops that should (not) be planned on the same day)
The organising and workshop committees of ICALP, LICS, and FSCD will determine the final list of accepted workshops based on semantic pertinence and time/space availability.
The conference will provide a room, internet connection and help with some local organization. Refreshments and meals will be served in sync with the three conferences.
Workshop proposal submission deadline
31 December 2023
||Late January 2024
|Programme of the workshops ready
||31 May 2024
|ICALP A/B and LICS Workshops
||6–7 July 2024
||8–9 July and potentially 14 July 2024
||8–12 July 2024
||8–11 July 2024
||10–13 July 2024