Call for Workshops
The Thirty-Fourth Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic In Computer
Science (LICS'19) will be held in Vancouver, Canada on June 24-27,
2019. The workshops will take place on June 22-23, 2019.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for
workshops on topics relating logic - broadly construed - to computer
science or related fields. Typically, LICS workshops feature a
number of invited speakers and a number of contributed
presentations. LICS workshops do not usually produce formal
proceedings. However, in the past there have been special issues of
journals based in part on certain LICS workshops.
Proposals should include:
- A short scientific summary and justification of the proposed topic.
This should include a discussion of the particular benefits of the topic to the LICS community.
- A discussion of the proposed format and agenda.
- The proposed duration, which is typically one day (two-day workshops can be accommodated too).
- Procedures for selecting participants and papers.
- Expected number of participants. This is important for the room!
- Potential invited speakers.
- Plans for dissemination (for example, special issues of journals).
Proposals should be sent to Frédéric Blanqui: frederic dot blanqui at inria.fr
Workshop proposal submission deadline
15 November 2018
||1 December 2018
|Programme of the workshops ready
||19 May 2017
||22–23 June 2017
||24–27 June 2017